Random Table: What’s in Their Pocket?
The use of random tables in my games are still predominantly focused on the before aspect of the game – the preparation. However, in my most recent campaign of Mutant: Year Zero I did return to utilising random tables during a session and I found that I very much liked the random aspects they can… Continue reading
An ARPIA award-winning Australian tabletop roleplaying game designer.
Find MY GAMES on itch.io or DrivethruRPG.com
- How to improve player engagement in roleplaying games using questions
- Frame scenes in your roleplaying games with the inverted pyramid
- Cognitive load theory in roleplaying games
- Kaiju generator
- How to write a backstory for a DnD character
- How to create a NPC for your RPG campaigns
- How to play a solo RPG (Ultimate Guide)